hsd collaborated with the European Molecular Biology Laboratory (EMBL) team at their headquarters in Heidelberg, to create an introduction to the cutting-edge research being undertaken at the new Imaging Centre. The exhibit provides engaging and accessible content for both non-specialist educational group visitors and those with a specialist interest visiting the site.
Image credit: Stuart Ingham/EMBL and Massimo del Prete/EMBL
Visitors can explore three exhibit zones, including:
- Spirit of EMBL - connecting visitors with the creative and collaborative values of this world-leading institution.
- Life is Amazing - a vibrant discovery area arranged around a central ribbon display that takes visitors on a journey of scale, from tiny genomes to global ecosystems.
- Seeing is Understanding - exploring the power of imaging techniques through EMBL’s innovative microscope technologies.
- Conceptual Development
- Content Integration
- Graphic and Spatial Design
- Media Ideation and Management
- Contract Administration