We are looking for a hands-on Junior Graphic Designer to join our Leicester team who is ready for a fresh challenge. In this role, you will primarily be working within the visual communication team, supporting live projects and new business pitches. Simultaneously, you will be learning about the entire design process through close collaboration with the team. The role requires the ability to work in a fast track, dynamic environment, so being adaptable and flexible is key for this role.
hsd create world-class engaging and intelligent environments for cultural destinations, heritage sites and museums. Our projects are an eclectic blend of spatial, visual and digital media, of which Graphic Design is a major component.
Role and responsibilities:
- Create design concepts, presentation materials, and artwork
- Develop new business documents and templates
- Maintain and support internal brand and marketing / PR material
- Provide support to all other departments
Qualifications and skills:
- A passion for creating innovative, exciting design
- Strong communication skills
- Flexible all-round design skills that can be adapted to various media
- Enthusiastic team player
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop). SketchUp would be an asset
- Ability in motion graphics and UX (After Effects / XD) an asset
This is a full-time position, based in our Leicester office.
Please send your application package by January 24th, 2020 to firstname.lastname@example.org stating Junior Graphic Designer in the subject line. Include in your application: CV, cover letter, 5 projects in PDF format (5 pages per project maximum), and 2 references.