We are looking for a freelance CAD/REVIT Designer. This role would suit a middleweight designer looking to be part of a multi-talented Spatial Communications team of designers. The role requires the ability to work across multiple projects simultaneously in a fast track and dynamic environment, so being a team player is essential.
hsd create world class engaging and intelligent environments for cultural destinations, heritage sites and museums. Our projects are an eclectic blend of spatial, visual and digital media and you would be responsible for the creation of detailed technical CAD drawings suitable for production. Your knowledge may come from your experience of retail and exhibitions where you have been designing structures of great diversity. A knowledge of processes and manufacturing methods in a variety of materials would be essential to the role.
Qualifications and skills:
- Minimum 5 years’ experience
- Strong creative design skills
- AutoCAD and REVIT are essential
- SketchUp and a 3D ability would be an advantage
- Extensive knowledge of production processes
- Have an interest in exhibition and heritage design
- Produce accurate and high-quality work
- Desire to work on large international projects
- Problem solver
- To work in the studio at our Leicester Office
- Hourly/daily rates negotiable
Please send your application package by January 24th, 2020 to firstname.lastname@example.org stating CAD/REVIT Designer in the subject line. Include in your application: CV, cover letter, and a short portfolio.