A new opportunity has arisen for a candidate with at least 4 years’ project administration experience to join a well-established design consultancy.
You will be an integral member of our project management team, responsible for assisting in delivering a prestigious international project.
- Produce and maintain project documentation
- Effectively and accurately communicate relevant project information to internal staff, clients, contractors, consultants and suppliers
- Act as a central point of contact when key personnel are out of the office
- Attend internal meetings, take notes and ensure they are copied to the relevant people
- Ensure Project Managers, Technical Director and others team members are informed about the project status and identify issues that may impact client relations
- Arrange travel and accommodation for the project team as necessary
- Manage own workload to ensure tasks are completed to required deadlines
You will need to be IT literate to a good standard, especially with Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and ideally Access or Project. We are also looking for someone who has the following:
- A strong administration and project background
- Good organisational skills
- Good communication skills (written and verbal)
- Able to work under pressure when necessary
- Able to prioritise effectively and meet deadlines
- A strong work ethic and willingness to help and learn
- Attention to detail and accuracy
Please forward your CV to the following address: email@example.com
Previous applicants need not apply.
Deadline date for receipt of applications: 19 October 2018