As a multi-disciplinary Museum and Attraction design consultancy based in Leicester, UK, working all over the world, hsd is looking to expand the business as new projects and new opportunities present themselves. A fantastic new opportunity has arisen for a:
Business Development Coordinator
You must have a really strong interest in design, and the ability to develop new business in the museum, heritage and cultural sector.
The Coordinator will assist the Middle East Business Development Director to grow the business in that region. You must be a self-starter and be able to research and develop new opportunities as well as respond and coordinate Tenders and Proposals received by hsd. You must be able to liaise and work with the creative and production teams to produce bid documents and proposals and ensure they meet the client’s criteria and are issued on time.
This position will report directly to the Business Director and be based in Leicester with the opportunity to travel to the Middle East to develop cultural awareness and meet clients and contacts.
The core responsibilities of the position will include:
- Writing proposals and tender documents
- Ensuring the quality of design and tone of voice on all outputs reflect hsd’s design philosophy
- Defining, developing new clients and implementing our business development strategy with the objective to maintain a flow of high quality projects
- Working with the creative team to develop design presentations and communication
- Working with the team and other agencies to develop collaboration projects
Skills & Experience
The ideal candidate for this position will:
- Have outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Be highly organized, analytical, and pay attention to detail
- Be self-motivated, results-driven, and innovative, with the ability to multi-task
- Have the interest, energy and flexibility to work in the fast-paced environment of a leading design consultancy
- Be comfortable dealing within a diverse cultural environment especially the Middle East and Asia
- Hold a Degree in Business, Marketing / PR or related field
- Have a minimum of 3 years’ experience in Marketing or a related field
- Possess strong analytical and computer skills including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience within the heritage or design market, or have the passion to become an expert in this area, is essential
- Candidate must have the right to work in the UK and be able to travel abroad
If this sounds like the job opportunity you have been waiting for and can demonstrate your experience and achievements in this type of role, we look forward to receiving your CV and cover letter. Please email email@example.com No Phone Calls.