We are looking for experienced 3D Designers with a proven track record of 8+ years within the heritage and attractions industry to join our creative team in Leicester.
We would like to hear from you if:
- You have the necessary skills to create thoughtful and engaging interpretive design solutions
- You can communicate your creativity through a range of sketches, creative software and modelling packages – such as SketchUp or 3ds Max
- You have the ability to create or to brief others in the development of AUTO CAD drawings for fabrication and construction
- You can present your own and other team members’ ideas to clients – preparing and leading client workshops and presentations as necessary
- You can work alongside and brief consultants such as illustrators, content developers, script editors, lighting designers, audio visual and software designers, architects and engineers etc.
- Have the ability and willingness to travel and work internationally
Applying for this position will mean you have a willingness to locate to Leicester or commute.
If this sounds like the job opportunity you are looking for and can demonstrate your experience and achievements in this type of role, we look forward to receiving your CV, sample portfolio and cover letter. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org