We are looking for an experienced Media Production Manager to join our team. You will report to and work alongside the Senior Media Production Manager on a day-to-day basis. The primary purpose of the role is to coordinate media production projects at hsd throughout development, production and installation of digital media products to achieve agreed programme, cost and quality targets.
The role suits a highly organized, ambitious candidate with experience in the coordination of media production projects. There is significant room for growth in the role given proven capability and ideally you will be managing your own projects within 12 months. The candidate must be based in, or at a commutable distance from, Leicester, UK.
You will be an important part of the company’s growth as new business and projects present themselves.
- Reference project schedules to track production process and project deliverables across multiple stakeholders. Organise internal review meetings in advance to ensure that scheduled reviews are completed by relevant staff at hsd. Assist in media reviews to ensure production quality control and the inclusion of client standards and write-up all review comments for issue to the client.
- Day-to-day coordination of meetings, other communication and resources across multiple stakeholders. Scheduling frequent catch-up/media review meetings and conference calls via GoTo and Outlook. Participation in project meetings, taking concise yet thorough minutes with action items. Circulating minutes to all relevant stakeholders and ensuring action items are fulfilled.
- Receiving, tracking and issuing internal and external project information and documentation. Ensure that internal documentation and documentation from subcontractors adheres to project templates and Head of Administration’s documentation standards. Research and source product or contractor information as needed.
- Initially, assist the Senior Media Production Manager in supervising the production process. This may include creating production and invoicing schedules and updating trackers. Full awareness and understanding of the project and its deliverables. Effectively and accurately communicating relevant project information to internal staff, contractors and consultants, and acting as a central point of communication when the Senior Media Production Manager is out of the office.
- Proactive, ‘can do’ attitude to resolve any challenges/problems that arise. Ensure that project teams are kept up-to-date about project status and identify issues that may impact client relations.
- Regular, consistent and professional attendance, punctuality, personal appearance and adherence to relevant company policies and procedures.
- Produce accurate and high-quality work at all times. Enhancing overall project organization and productivity.
This is a full-time role, start date asap and salary will be negotiable depending on experience. The closing date for applications is 12th May.
If this sounds like the job opportunity for you and you can demonstrate your experience and achievements in this type of role, we look forward to receiving your CV, sample portfolio and cover letter. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org