We are looking for a highly competent co-ordinator to join our UK/European Business Development Team in our Leicester office. As the Business Development Co-ordinator, you will report to the Head of Business Development for the UK/European region, ensuring that all stages of the tendering and bid process runs efficiently.
This full-time role will have particular responsibility for searching for relevant leads (through established sector databases and other sources), managing all administrative elements of bids, preparing initial drafts of bid documents in line with company templates and brand identity, completing standard company components of bid documentation, formatting bid documents and managing the issuing of tender submissions in a timely fashion.
The successful candidate will have a proven track record of working within an administrative context. Key to this role will be your strong administration skills, attention to detail and ability to work to strict deadlines.
There will be occasions where the role will demand client-facing tasks, for which you will demonstrate a highly professional and approachable demeanour at all times.
Skills and Experience Required
To apply for the position, you will need to successfully demonstrate:
- Proven administration and time management skills.
- An understanding of sales/business development processes.
- Experience of using web-based procurement systems.
- Strong organisational skills and the ability to work with a high level of accuracy.
- Willingness to take initiative and work independently.
- Good communication skills both verbal and written.
- Proven-proficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Adobe Acrobat.
Candidates with some experience of working within the cultural, heritage or museums sectors would be of particular interest.
Please supply a tailored CV and covering letter (1-page max), clearly stating your suitability and interest in the role to email@example.com.
Deadline date for receipt of applications: 26th March 2019.